What is SpyHunter’s Spyware HelpDesk?
The SpyHunter’s Spyware HelpDesk has two services: The Live Technical Support for resolving problems that cannot be taken care automatically, and the Custom Fix which helps in removing specific malware infections. The Spyware HelpDesk is an interactive and personalized one-on-one customer technical support service. The SpyHunter`s technical assistance is dedicated to help you with malware related issues and SpyHunter/RegHunter software problems.
Spyware HelpDesk available features:
- FREE one-on-one technical support.
- Fast responses from the technical support team.
- Custom Automated Fix – designated specifically for your PC.
If there is malware that SpyHunter cannot fix automatically, SpyHunter’s HelpDesk support can assist you in creating a unique fix for your machine by requesting a support log. Ultimately, a support agent could remotely connect (with user`s explicit permission) to your computer to analyze and remove any persistent threats.
* The technical support assistance is exclusively available for users with active subscription only. To receive one-on-one technical support assistance you have to purchase SpyHunter/RegHunter. The subscription will allow you to: submit support tickets, support logs or to receive assistance over the phone.
SpyHunter’s Spyware HelpDesk support stages:
Stage 1: Providing general instructions to use, update, download and re-install SpyHunter.
Stage 2: Sending a custom fix, created specifically for your system to remove any stubborn threats.
Stage 3: If there is an infection that cannot be removed automatically by SpyHunter, a support agent may contact you by phone and perform a remote session (with your agreement) in order to locate and remove the infection manually.
*Technical support assistance comes with the purchase of a SpyHunter subscription.
For any queries, you can use the SpyHunter’s integrated ticketing system.
Here is how to submit a support ticket:
To submit a support ticket:
- Open SpyHunter
- Click on “Spyware HelpDesk” tab
- Click on “Submit a Support Ticket” button to send your query.
Once you submit your ticket, a support agent will reply within forty-eight hours.
Here is how to submit a support log:
- Open SpyHunter
- Click on “Spyware Helpdesk” tab.
- From the sub menu underneath, click on Support Log
- Click on “Generate and Transmit Support Log” button located in the lower right corner. Once the process finishes, a prompt window “Support Log is ready to be submitted” will appear. Click on “Transmit Support log” button, then you should receive a message – “Support Log Submitted”.
The technical support agents will analyze your support log and prepare an automated custom fix for your PC. When the custom fix created, you will receive a notification in SpyHunter that your fix ready.