Learn more about SpyHunter 4 Security Suite:
SpyHunter is a real-time anti-malware & anti-spyware application certified by West Coast Lab’s Checkmark Certification System, and it is designed to help the users with virtually no previous computer experience with automatic detection and removal of malware threats. SpyHunter is able to provide PC users with real-time protection and removal functions for different malware types – including: spyware, adware, browser hijackers, bad toolbars, rootkits, trojans, ransomware, rogue-antiviruses, worms and even viruses.
How SpyHunter Works:
SpyHunter has active and passive security features. Some of the active features are: IE`s Homepage Protection, Host File Protection, System Guards Protection and DNS Protection System. These functions run in the background, constantly monitoring your system for changes or malicious modifications.
SpyHunter`s advanced technology enables it to detect and remove malicious rootkits, which in most cases hide deep into the system and disguise other infections, rendering legitimate anti-virus software unable to detect them.
SpyHunter has an integrated rootkit scanner which will detect and remove rootkits. Rootkits hide themselves using encrypted hidden files in order to be completely invisible for traditional anti-virus software. When SpyHunter is initiated, it will scan for hidden rootkits and will prompt with a notification if any are found. The rootkits must be removed before Windows boots up. Therefore, the built-in Compact OS renders SpyHunter to load before Windows and remove the threat successfully.
If there is an infection that cannot be removed automatically, you can use the Help Desk. Through one-on-one customer support provided by SpyHunter’s Spyware HelpDesk and their highly trained technicians, any rare issues outside of SpyHunter’s automatic removal ability will be handled to the specialists in order to have your system up and running again.
TRY SPYHUNTER NOW!
SpyHunter will automatically diagnose your system, and if there are any threats present, it will compile a list of them.
Learn more about SpyHunter`s license agreement by reading the (EULA). You can find install instructions HERE: SpyHunter`s free diagnosis offers free scans and detection. You can remove the detected files, processes and registry entries manually, by yourself, or to purchase the full version to perform an automatic removal and also to receive free professional help for any malware related queries by their technical support department.
- User-Friendly Interface: Use the intuitive user interface to protect your system.
- SpyHunter Malware Scanner for initial malware detection: SpyHunter will detect, remove and block spyware, adware, rootkits, keyloggers, cookies, worms, trojans and other types of malware.
- Systems Guards feature to actively block malicious processes: System Guards will prevent any processes that attempt to execute an infection.
- The integrated SpyHunter Compact OS is a unique technology that engages for the removal of rootkits and other
stubborn malware infections.
- Network Sentry for preventing the malware from modifying your browser`s homepage and connection settings: You can activate SpyHunter`s feature to guard your homepage.
- Rollback feature for restoring files and settings to their original state: Whenever SpyHunter takes action to fix threats, it automatically backs up your system`s original state. You have the option to rollback the changes that SpyHunter made.
- Exclusions manager to add objects to exclude from detection: You can exclude a certain program from being detected in future SpyHunter scans.
- Constant Definitions Update: SpyHunter receives definition updates regularly to ensure complete protection from the newest
malware threats that emerge on the web.
- Phone support for offline systems: You are entitled to free online technical support in order to resolve your system problems in a timely manner.
- Spyware HelpDesk provides one-on-one contact with a technician for customized fixes: Submitting a support ticket whenever you have a problem or a question. Also, if there is an issue that SpyHunter is not able to automatically fix, you can always submit a Support log. Then, the log will be examined by proficient technicians, and you will receive a custom fix designed specifically for your system.
- Remote Support for the extreme cases: If your PC is seriously infected, you can schedule a remote connection to your system and have a technician to intervene and cleanse your machine.