About SpyHunter – Powerful, Real-Time Anti-Spyware Protection
SpyHunter is a real-time anti-spyware and anti-malware application that provides rigorous protection against the latest spyware threats including malware, trojans, rootkits & other malicious infections. SpyHunter is certified by West Coast Labs` Checkmark Certification System is designed to assist the computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats.
SpyHunter’s most advantageous feature is the Spyware HelpDesk. The Spyware HelpDesk is run by proficient technicians. They are able to investigate and diagnose your system. After the diagnosis, a technician can generate a unique custom fix and send it remotely to your system. The custom fix will help you to cure and have your machine up and running. SpyHunter will provide you with sophisticated protection against numerous infections. SpyHunter is also awarded with an OPSWAT bronze anti-spyware certificate.
SpyHunter is developed by EnigmaSoft Limited and is a BBB Accredited Business.
Find detailed information about SpyHunter Here:
You can try SpyHunter now, by clicking on the “Download” button below, to scan your PC.
Top Reasons to Use SpyHunter:
- SpyHunter is a state-of-the-art software used by many leading companies.
- SpyHunter automatically detects and removes threats.
- SpyHunter will give you a comprehensive protection against malware.
- SpyHunter will save you both – time and money.
- When removing malware manually, you may accidentally damage your system and render it unusable.
- User-Friendly Interface.
- SpyHunter Malware Scanner for initial malware detection.
- System Guard feature to actively block malicious processes.
- SpyHunter`s Compact OS is a unique technology that will remove rootkits and other
stubborn malware infections.
- Network Sentry for preventing the malware from modifying your browser homepage and connection settings.
- Rollback feature for restoring files and settings back to their original state.
- Exclusions manager to exclude object or software from detection.
- Phone support for offline systems.
- Spyware HelpDesk provides one-on-one contact with a technician for customized fixes.
- Remote Support for the extreme cases.